Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade House Blend & Pumpkin Spice Coffee Review

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products from BzzAgent to facilitate this review.*




This was the first time I ever sampled any coffee from Green Mountain Coffee Company when I was selected to review some as a BzzAgent project.   I received a bag of their Organics House Blend ground coffee (a medium to dark roast) and a bag of their Seasonal Pumpkin Spice ground coffee.

I thought their flavored ground Seasonal Pumpkin Spice coffee was delightful with a hint of pumpkin pie spices to give it a holiday flare, an excellent choice for upcoming Halloween and Thanksgiving gatherings. 

Their Organics House Blend was rich and a satisfying way to start off a day or complete any meal for this coffee-lover.  To me, it was roasted to perfection and brewed the ultimate cup of coffee.

I definitely loved both varieties of the Green Mountain Coffee.  Sometime soon, I would be interested in trying more of what they make.