Saturday, February 4, 2012

Système 41 Gentle Purifying Cleanser Review


You may call me a skin care junkie.  However, I believe if you treat your complexion with the utmost tender loving care especially with pure quality natural products, then you will be rewarded when you look in the mirror with a more glowing reflection without being bombarded with tons of extra chemicals.  Therefore, I was eager to experiment with the Gentle Purifying Cleanser from Système 41 that was sent for my review.

This product has 100% natural ingredients along with cutting edge science for maximum effectiveness.  What I discovered was the ultimate sensitive skin cleanser and I'm going to tell you why.

All I needed was to pump out about the size of a quarter and apply it to my damp face.  What I noticed was how quickly this cleanser dissolved my makeup away with rich lather while leaving my face feeling hydrated once I rinsed it with tepid water.  

It protected my complexion's natural barrier with gentle, beneficial ingredients like sunflower and coconut oils, including moisture-binding amino acids to remove dirt, oils and makeup, without drying.  The almond oleosomes were what in the formula was included to help return and balance my skin's natural moisture to the proper levels, which it did nicely.

Now I'm hooked on Système 41 and am looking forward to trying more of their amazing skin care products developed by Dr. Janet Zand, O.M.D., L.Ac.  Do look into their terrific products for yourself.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received was a free product to facilitate this review.*