Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipsticks Review + Swatches

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

eight Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks.jpeg
Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipsticks


As you shop for some new fall cosmetics, I recommend you look into Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick line that I just finished testing.  I was sent eight tubes of exciting shades to share with you.

The Moisture Renew line is a sheerer formulation and not as heavily pigmented as Rimmel London's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks that I recently reviewed.  These lipsticks glide on with that comfortable creamy feel of a moisturizing lip butter only with a beautiful array of less intense color, which I also adored for my makeup routine.

Starting from the left in my above photo, you see #520 Violet Pop (a darker toned down magneta); #420 Crystal Mauve, (a striking plum-pink);  #240 Latino, (a gleaming medium natural pink);  #840 Burgundy Shine, (a flattering brown-plum); #235 Pink Star, (a flirty light pink);  #820 Cherrylicious, (a berry-plum) #645 Dusty Rose, (a gorgeous neutral pink-brown) and #380 Vintage Pink (a lovely pink-plum). 

These colors do look darker in the tubes than they will on your lips so keep that in mind.  Here are the shades that I modeled for you. 

modeling #235 Pink Shine Lipstick.jpeg
Here I am wearing #235 Pink Shine.

modeling #249 Latino Lipstick.jpeg
The next one below is #249 Latino.

modeling #380 Vintage Pink lipstick.jpeg
Take a look at  #380 Vintage Pink.

modeling #420 Burgundy Shine lipstick.jpeg
Below is me wearing  #840 Burgundy Shine.


modeling #420 Crystal Mauve lipstick.jpeg
This is #420 Crystal Mauve.

modeling #820 Cherrylicious lipstick.jpeg
Here is #820 Cherrylicious.

modeling #645 Dusty Rose lipstick.jpeg
What do you think of  #645 Dusty Rose?

modeling #520 Violet Pop lipstick.jpeg
Last,  I want to show you #520 Violet Pop.

swatches of the eight lipsticks.jpeg
Here are swatches for you.  Starting near my wrist and going down my arm  is #520 Violet Pop, #420 Crystal Mauve, #240 Latino, #840 Burgundy Shine, #235 Pink Star, #820 Cherrylicious, #645 Dusty Rose, and #380 Vintage Pink.

These Moisture Renew lipsticks lasted about four hours without needing to reapply.  Honestly,  I love this line and want to check out more.  I suggest picking some up for yourself because you'll be happy with the colors,  feel, and low price!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Products were provided to facilitate this  review.*