Monday, September 24, 2012

Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealers Review (#103 Soft Honey, #102 Light Beige, #201 Neutralizer)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealers.jpeg
Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealers


Even with all the different forms of concealers I have, my makeup bag is never without a concealer stick.  I happen to think this variety is so multipurpose for everything besides dark circles, scars, pimples, and redness.  Therefore, I was very curious about how Rimmel London's Hide The Blemish Concealers provided for this review would perform when I put the three sticks I was sent to the test in #201 Neutralizer, #103  Soft Honey, and #102  Light Beige

The medium coverage was good in my opinion, especially for hiding any imperfections like a small discolored spot or scar.   I thought it blended well when working to layer it with foundation and powder to do a nice job of keeping such a problem a secret. 

The shades are lighter in color than they look in the tube.  Although I could work with all three, when combined with my foundation, I think the Soft Honey was the best match for my light coloring of the lot provided. 

As far as eyes are concerned, I found that if you put it on directly underneath it may settle into your creases.  Nonetheless, you can still manage to use this concealer around the eye area just as effectively to cover darkness if you concentrate only on the corners of the eyes and lightly pat the product in without stretching all the way through to those creases where it can settle. 

Besides concealing, I have discovered what an excellent primer this makes for eye shadow.  You will be shocked at how much longer your eye shadows will last if you apply some of the Hide The Blemish Concealer first. 

To sum it up, I think this is nice everyday concealer that you need to check out when you're in the market for a new one.