Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: A Beautiful Cleaner! NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Soft Scrub Advanced Surface.jpeg
Soft Scrub Advanced Surface 

If a cleaning product can perform better than my old standby, then I definitely think it deserves a try.  After all, I can think of lots of other things I would rather be doing than slaving over housework.  Therefore, I was happy to receive my bottle of NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface when it arrived for my review.

This a rinse-free gel that  you can use  to clean granite and marble countertops, glass cooktops, and stainless steel without worry of harming them.  You just apply, scrub, and wipe it away without rinsing.

My first thought was the kitchen.  I have a stainless steel cooktop range and oven that I was thought was a good place to start.  All I did was squeeze a little of the gel out and started scrubbing.  Later, I just wiped the product off and it seemed to buff up the shine and catch a bit of grease imbedded along the ridges of the knobs.  

Pleased with what was in front of me, I grabbed another clean cloth and applied some to the oven.  When I finished working and wiped it away, I thought it did a nice job in cleaning because my cloth had more grime than my typical cleaner ever picked up.
 
I also have a stainless steel sink that I worked on next.  When I was thorough, I thought it gleamed more than usual as well.

What I really liked was how tough it was on grime while being a gentle stainless steel cleaner and polishing those surfaces with new luster.  Although it won't remove every last trace, it does work especially well for cleaning those tight spaces.

I suggest picking up a bottle of NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface and put it to the test yourself!  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*