Saturday, March 2, 2013

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser Review + Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Sweepstakes!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser.jpeg
Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser

The less time that I need to waste cleaning bathrooms with soap scum, mold, and disinfecting, the happier I am since it is my least favorite room to tackle.  Some products you need to use have such strong fumes that before you finish you're practically intoxicated or less intrusive ones often don't perform.  Therefore, I was curious to see how well the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner worked that I received to review as a Purex Insider.

To my delight, this improved formula of the cleaner is advertised to have more whitening power plus less residue than the old version.  This already sounded good to me, especially once I discovered that lively lemon scent, which managed to put me in a better mood.  Armed with carrying case of cleaning supplies, I took out my gloves and started.

By the time I was thorough, I had my bathroom back  and it smelled fresh with this lemon cleanser instead of chemicals.  The tiles  in my shower were gleaming again and free of soap scum after I worked.   Even the grout appeared a bit brighter from this formula.  The soap film in the sink from everyone's rush to get out of the house on time no longer was an issue because this wiped away that negligent mess easily.  What I thought was wonderful was I didn't have to keep rinsing as much as I normally do with some cleansers.

I didn't test this all purpose cleanser in my kitchen yet.  That will be next on my list.  However, I do think this new formula does seem to do make an unpleasant task like bathroom detail easier.  

I do suggest trying Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner for yourself!

For fun, do enter the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Sweepstakes for a chance at winning $1,000 and a year's supply of Soft Scrub Total All Purpose for the grand prize winner.  Another 250 will win a free bottle of Soft Scrub Total All Purpose.  Please enter through my link and, perhaps, we both can win.