Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review: Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Airbrush Silk HD Illuminizer From IT Cosmetics--A Must Have!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Airbrush Silk HD Illuminizer.jpeg
Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Airbrush Silk HD Illuminizer

Like all their anti-aging line designed with plastic surgeons, IT Cosmetics taps into the latest technology and beneficial ingredients to help your face turn back the clock.  Their Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Airbrush Silk HD Illuminizer that I had the chance to test was amazing for giving my complexion a genuine radiant glow that looked natural and much younger.

I am not a scientist, but the reason this gorgeous transformation was possible can be explained because of the illuminizer's spherical technology that uses silica, a rounded particle that seems to float so imperfections are less visible.  Along with real silk, plenty of vitamin power from A, C, E, K, and hydrolyzed collagen, this talc-free formula perfected my skin and made it flawless with a fine silk luminosity that didn't look powdery or shimmery in the least. 

Furthermore, this beauty didn't leave me wanting when it came to dealing with a shine or settle into fine creases.  My face looked good throughout most of my day without needing to touch anything up. 

No joke, I am hooked on this company because their cosmetics do more than simply color.  From the products I tried and reviewed, their formulations give your aging face an edge for what this stuff can do to hide how many birthdays you had.

This illuminizer retails for $24.00 at IT Cosmetics, QVC and QVC.com, and The Shopping Channel in Canada.

I can tell you what I think, but it is up to you to try this Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Airbrush Silk HD Illuminizer for yourself because  then you will be able to compare this to what you have been using.  What do you have to lose?  You only have something to gain--and that is a more dazzling complexion!