Friday, May 31, 2013

Will Beauty Wonders Ever Cease? Review of IT Cosmetics NEW Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream


**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

 IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream.jpeg
 IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream


Are you intrigued by BB creams and love the skin perfecting ability while it gives you the coverage you need?  If so, then get ready for something even more exciting from those beauty miracle workers at IT Cosmetics with their newest must have Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream!

Perhaps, you're confused about the difference between BB creams and CC creams.  Whereas those marvelous BB Creams give you more lighter coverage while concealing and correcting, CC creams take skin beauty to a higher level with better coverage, brightening power, and host of beneficial ingredients to treat your complexion simultaneously.

As you might guess, I couldn't wait to get my hands on IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream, especially for summer and my desire to lighten up from the products I normally wear in colder weather.  To know that I could get full coverage that would also help mask any skin problems in a non-chemical physical only sunscreen with  SPF 50 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection along with repairing my skin even from dark spots, serving as a primer, moisturizer, age-fighting serum, and brightener was everything I could ask for in a beauty product.

This CC+ Cream comes in five shades in a tube. Since I am light with yellow undertones,  I went with the Light instead of Fair since I don't consider my complexion the palest on the spectrum.  Once I removed the cap, I was surprised at finding an attached pump to dispense this cream.
  
Anyway, I am glad of my choice because it was a nice warm shade for me without being too dark.  Furthermore, it felt lightweight  and yet wonderfully hydrating on my dry skin.  In the process, this smoothed my complexion so exquisitely that my pores hardly showed for an incredible luminous look. 

However, the best part of wearing this through the day was how beautifully it held up without oxidizing or settling into fine lines or wrinkles as foundations can so often do!  

Developed alongside plastic surgeons for high-performance skin care with the benefits of color-correcting makeup, this CC+ Cream does deliver with a bounty of anti-aging peptides, niacin, algae, vitamins A, C, E, B, and Hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants, exotic natural botanical and extracts such as vitamin C, licorice root, avocado, grapefruit, lime and lemon peel oils. 

I can't tell you how fabulous this product is, but if you want real help in beautifying your skin and looking younger if you some wrinkles to deal with especially, then I recommend IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream strongly.

The 1.08 fl. oz. size tube of IT CosmeticsYour Skin But Better CC+ Cream  retails for $38.  However, you can buy on QVC now for $34.68.