Saturday, May 4, 2013

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Review + Brighter Bowl Sweepstakes

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care.jpeg
Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care

I doubt any of us like cleaning toilets.  If a toilet care product can make such a gross task as easy and efficient as possible, I am definitely onboard with trying it.  Therefore, I was glad to see the Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care products from Purex sent to me for this review.

Nothing could be simpler.  All I had to do was to slip the product over the rim of the toilet bowl and let this little gizmo do its freshening, cleaning, and sanitizing thing.  This device could reliably grip due to its plastic cage unlike some other dangling types I have used in the past.  Each flush powers it into action, which is advertised to last up to four weeks.

You don't need to wave that magic wand of your toilet brush as often with a toilet bowl cleaner when using this product.  This Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care kept the bowl cleaner than I expected.   The Alpine Fresh fragrance comes with bleach and the Sapphire Waters is the other scent that is sold without bleach.  Both varieties run less than $2.00 and are available at Walmart.

Try it yourself at home and compare your current product to this.  My guess is Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care will be the winner.

Listen up because is more good news from Soft Scrub with their Brighter Bowl Sweepstakes.  You can win $1,000 or one of 250 free product coupons for a package of Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care.  Enter now through my link and with any luck, we both hopefully will be lucky and win something.  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided by Soft Scrub brand to facilitate this review.*