Friday, September 27, 2013

NEW From L'Oréal Paris--Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup (Nude Beige) Review + Swatches!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup.jpeg
L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup


When I was invited by SheSpeaks to try the new Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup from L'Oreal Paris and tell them what I thought, I was eager to see how I would like it.  I requested the product in Nude Beige #316 that has SPF 18 protection and am happy to report it was a great match for my light warm skin.

This foundation appears a bit thinner in consistency than some L'Oréal Paris foundations I have used in the past, but it glides on wonderfully.    However, the real test is what happens once this product goes on.  I found that you had to work fast to apply it because this one dries rather quickly.   I got lightweight coverage that did dry to a nice powder-like finish.  In fact, I liked how this foundation seemed to blend so well into my dry skin without weighing it down. 


Swatch of L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting  Nude Beige Makeup.jpeg
Swatch of L'Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting  Nude Beige Makeup

I didn't need to touch up with any sort of translucent powder from morning until nearly dinner.  On most occasions, I follow liquid foundations with a light sweep of loose translucent powder and then touch up later if needed with the pressed form to look fresh.

I just wish the bottle would had come with a pump dispenser to lessen the risk of contamination.  Instead of using your finger to get this foundation out, I recommend keeping a few cotton swabs handy to stick in the bottle to pick up the foundation.  Blend or press those dabs in quickly with your makeup sponge or fingers and you will keep the foundation better protected from bacteria.

I thought Magic Nude Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup was a good product at a reasonable price for someone that doesn't need heavy coverage.  Visit the L'Oréal Paris website for more information or find this product at your local drugstore.

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided from SheSpeaks and L'Oréal Paris to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*