Thursday, September 19, 2013

Play Up Your Lips in Style!--NEW Rimmel London's Show Off Lip Lacquers (Review)--Photos--Swatches!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Going from left to right is 600 Nude Eclipse, then 101 Celestial, 500 Luna, 200 Comet, 501 Stellar, and ending with 701 Stargazer on the far right.

Rimmel London recently introduced a new lipstick line to the United States market with their Show Off Lip Lacquer.  This product originally launched over the pond as Apocalips.  These lippies have the intense color of a liquid lipstick but with the feel of gloss for getting cozy in style while making a statement.

I got to test out six of the fourteen shades to share with you with this review.  These include such appealing colors as 200 Comet (a pink-brown nude); 500 Luna (a ripe peach-pink dripping with appeal); 101 Celestial (a gentile medium rose-pink laced with a trace of plum); 701 Stargazer (a shimmering beige-bronze); 600 Nude Eclipse (a pale beige nude), and 501 Stellar (bright and almost neon pink-red that is ready to rock).

Once that sponge tip applicator touches your lips, the pigmentation is not some sheer color with all the slick shine of a typical gloss, but a full blast lipstick coverage.  

Furthermore, these lacquers keep very moist on your lips and will stay that way for hours until you eat some off.  I skipped lip liner to see if they would spread, but they passed the test and didn't feather.

I modeled all six shades for you next.  


What do you think of 500 Luna?
This is 600 Nude Eclipse.  The color was way too pale for me.  
Take a look at 701 Stargazer.
How do you like me in 501 Stellar?
Take a check of 101 Celestial.

Here I am modeling 200 Comet.
My favorite shade was 101 Celestial, a dependable everyday pink you always need.  On the other hand, my least favorite was 600 Nude Eclipse because it looked ghostly on me.  Though unflattering on yours truly, I am sure that others with different coloring would find it attractive.  However, I didn't care for my resemblance to the undead.

The next time you go cosmetic shopping make sure to check the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquers since I'm sure you'll like them! 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*