Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Supercharge Your Anti-Aging Efforts With Reviva Labs Skin Energizing Gel! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Reviva Labs Skin Energizing Gel.jpeg
Reviva Labs Skin Energizing Gel

Can you imagine a product that can help with anti-aging efforts so whatever skin care cream, serum, or lotion you use will work harder?  If you think this is impossible, then you haven't experienced what I have been using lately.  Let me introduce you to Skin Energizing Gel from natural skin care brand, Reviva Labs.

Massaging a few drops of this gel first to your clean face and neck before any day or night cream penetrates your skin at a deeper level.  The way this product works is through the use of electrically charged trace ocean minerals to stimulate circulation.  Seaweed minerals also have proven anti-aging benefits and will help with your skin's moisturizing abilities.  

I have been using this product for several weeks along with my usual day and night creams.   I really thought my products gave me beautiful results.  However, I was stunned at how much prettier my complexion is suddenly looking. 

I can hardly believe the $10 price for what this 2-fl. oz. bottle can do to really refine your skin.  Do look into Reviva Labs Skin Energizing Gel and discover a shorter path to more beautiful reflection!