Friday, February 7, 2014

Philip B. Botanical Products Lavender Hand Wash Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Philip B. Botanical Products Lavender Hand Wash.jpeg
Philip B. Lavender Hand Wash 


I wasn't exactly sure what it was about Philip B. Botanical Products Lavender Hand Wash that appealed to me more--the gentleness of the way it cleansed with natural botanicals or the lingering fresh lavender scent left behind from washing with it.  However, I couldn't be more pleased with how the mild formula worked on sensitive hands.

Regardless of the season, I go through a lot of hand creams with how easily my hands chap and get irritated.  Believe it or not, I get hurting hands pretty much just by doing simple chores like washing dishes.  With my delicate hands, I looked forward to trying this liquid soap because it sounded like a highly promising moisturizing  botanical cleanser with vitamins and soothing natural ingredients such as sweet almond  and safflower oils along with pure Provencal lavender as a natural antiseptic that would treat my hands with care and my mood with its aromatherapy benefits. 

This hand wash produces a nice fragrant lather without being too strong.  In fact, I loved how each pump releasing that wonderful lavender scent remained.  What else I noticed after using it thorough the day was that my hands were feeling softer than they normally do, which surprised me.  

This was the first product that I ever tried from this company.  Now that I have discovered Philip B. Botanical Products with this Lavender Hand Wash that I like very much, I am curious about looking into their hair care products next.  

The 11.8 oz. Philip B. Botanical Products Lavender Hand Wash retails for $29.  Do check this product out because it is really like having three products in one--a convenient gentle cleanser, aromatherapeutic fragrance, and a hand softening treatment. 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*