Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Hair LOVES Maple Holistics Argan Special Formula Shampoo! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Maple Holistics Argan Special Formula Shampoo.jpeg
Maple Holistics Argan Special Formula Shampoo


I'll be honest with you.  I never heard of Maple Holistics until a rep from this company reached out to see if I would be interested in trying any of their products.  Being curious, I went to their website and did some research before settling on their Argan Special Formula Shampoo to review.


Their 100% natural, homeopathic solution for dry, damaged hair uses Moroccan argan oil, jojoba, peach kernel, almond, camellia seed, and avocado plus botanical keratin to drive it into one of the BEST shampoos that I have ever used for the incredible amount of blinding shine and softness with unbelievable manageability that later followed. 

Another reason to love it is this delectable honey-scented shampoo has almost a creamy, lotion-like consistency instead of pouring out a thin liquid. Still, there is more to appreciate such as how only a little of this thick shampoo worked to produce rich, foaming lather. 

I recommend squeezing out a small amount in one palm before rubbing your hands together to apply to your wet head.  Trust me, you also will save money and still have beautiful hair since an eight-oz. bottle will definitely last you longer than most.

You can buy Maple Holistics Argan Special Formula Shampoo on Amazon.com.  The price originally was $29.99, but it is on SALE for $10.77!  You might guess who is going to get some.  If I were you, I would hurry over before the company depletes their supply.