Friday, August 8, 2014

Review: Ola Hawaiian Body Products Passion Fruit Body Wash

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Ola Tropical Apothecary Passion Fruit Body Wash
Ola Passion Fruit Body Wash

I was recently offered an escape to Paradise.  Of course, I had to accept!  If you had thought that I was invited to beautiful Hawaii, I wish that I had.  However, I got the next best thing–Ola Hawaiian Body Products brought the island to me.

Ola Hawaiian Body Products is an island-made, natural and organic body care company that use authentic formulas and locally sourced natural ingredients to produce their pure and potent handcrafted collection of body lotions, body butters, body polishes, body washes, body mists, lip moisturizers, hair care, sun healing products, home fragrances, and fragrance mist to bring on a sense of well-being.  

Hawaiian resort spas have known the effectiveness of their amazing products since 2005 to benefit the lives of their clients.  Now, I,  too had the opportunity to try one of their tropical luxury products.  I received their Passion Fruit Body Wash.

This body wash was a fruity pleasure to wash with.  It has a somewhat thinner consistency than some other body washes, but it is very gentle and luscious smelling, leaving the skin soft and delicately scented.

Passion Fruit Body Wash is available in the 2-oz. ($10) or an 8-oz. size ($24). Besides Passion Fruit, Ola has five other fragrance lines of products with Pikake, Tuberose, Maile, Plumeria, and Coconut.

I am longing to try more, like their Plumeria or Pikake Body Polish and Butters next!  Do visit Ola Hawaiian Body Products for your own escape to Paradise!  

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*