Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Meet Your New #BeautyBFF!--IT Brushes for ULTA 12 Must-Have Brushes (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
From the Airbrush Collection is the Essential Bronzer No. 114 ($26) on the left, then the Complexion Perfection No. 115 ($24) also from the Airbrush line in the middle with the All Over Powder No. 211 ($40) from the Live Beauty Full on the right.


Having quality and using specific brushes matter when applying cosmetics and do make all the difference in how your makeup goes on.  If you ask me, a company that makes excellent brushes is IT Cosmetics because their luxurious brushes are what I rely on to perfect my look. 

With that said, I have some exciting news to share.  IT Cosmetics teamed up with ULTA with three exclusive collections (Airbrush Essentials, Live Beauty Fully Inspired, and the Velvet Luxe) of their fabulous brushes! 

I received a sampling of each of those lines with their 12 Must-Have Brushes.  These are the essentials you need to do all your beauty tasks from working with foundations, powders, blushes, bronzers, concealers, eye shadows, eye liners, and brows to smooth, perfect, blend, and blur cosmetics with more precision like any makeup artist.  

I know once you try these brushes that they also will become your new #BeautyBFF!  Take a look at my photos and see for yourself how plush and well built these are.   

This second photo has on the left the OMG! Foundation No. 106 ($24) brush from the Airbrush Collection with Flawless Blush No. 227 ($28) in the middle from Live Beauty Fully and ending on the right with the Blurring Foundation No. 101 from the Airbrush Collection.

This third photo has two of my favorites from their Velvet  Luxe Collection with the LBD Foundation No. 302 ($38) on the left and the Soft Focus Sculpting No. 315 ($34) on the right.  They have a pampering feel!


four eye makeup brushes by IT Cosmetics.jpeg
In this last photo, I want to show you these wonderful eye brushes.  The first two are from the Live Beauty Fully line.  Starting on the left is the Essential Concealer No. 212 ($22), then the Angled Liner/Brown No. 217 ($16) followed by the Precision Shadow No. 112 from the Airbrush Collection with the Blending Crease No. 105 ($14) also from the same Airbrush Collection.

Ladies, I can't stress enough how important it is to have great brushes like these to work with.  Once you use them yourself, you'll understand why I love my new  IT Brushes for ULTA so.  Check them out and thank me later!

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*