Thursday, January 15, 2015

LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencils (Shambolic and Doppelganger) Review + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil (Shambolic).jpeg
This is LAQA & Co.'s Shambolic Fat Lip Pencil.


October 2014 had LAQA & Co. welcoming a few new colors of their Fat Lip Pencils to their collection.  I received two of the five to share with you for this review.

Shambolic is a vivacious violet with some red undertones that made my lips pop.  The color is fun and a bit bold, but striking just the same.  I found this chubby crayon highly pigmented, but feeling smooth and creamy on my lips.  It lasts for a few hours and then turns into a gorgeous stain.  

My lips when wearing LAQA & Co.'s Shambolic Fat Lip Pencil.jpeg
Here I'm modeling LAQA & Co.'s Shambolic Fat Lip Pencil.  It really has the power to wake up your face--at least it did mine.

Doppelganger is a vibrant shade of a deep pink, peony color.  Unfortunately, the color didn’t do much for my light warm complexion as I had hoped.  Nonetheless, it is an exciting pink meant for the right lips.  Just like Shambolic, it also had a wonderful and comfy feel when wearing.

LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil (Doppleganger).jpeg
Take a look at LAQA & Co.'s Doppleganger Fat Lip Pencil.

My lips with LAQA & Co.'s Doppleganger Fat Lip Pencil.jpeg
This is LAQA & Co.'s Doppleganger Fat Lip Pencil on me. 

If you’re looking to expand your lippie wardrobe, LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Crayons require no separate sharpener to buy and are a nice way to go.  Both of these shades retail for $18 so do look for them.