Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap.jpeg
Dial's Sugar Cane Husk Scrub from the new Boutique Collection of Hand Soaps smells like cookies.

A beautiful way to clean your hands arrived with my latest Purex Insider project.  I got to sample one of Dial’s Boutique Collection with their new Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap.

This liquid soap has a yummy scent that reminds me of vanilla sugar cookies baking.  And yet, there is more to like. This delicious scented soap thoroughly cleaned with gentle micro scrubbers infused in the formula while being kind to hands.  I noticed this soap had a conditioning sort of feel.  

I do wash my hands a lot.  Therefore, I love that this formula doesn’t strip my often sensitive hands of moisture like some other soaps that I have used.  Discovering no irritation on my hands after going through a day does ranks this soap high on my list.  I have this bottle in my kitchen and plan to pick up more to replace our current soaps because of that fact.

If you are looking for a wonderful family soap, I suggest that you try Dial’s Cane Husk Scrub because it does a nice cleaning job when you look at your hands.