Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Better Technique for Applying Dry Eye Shadow That Will Save Your Eyes From Irritation of Flying Pigment!



Red Apple Eye Shadow Compact.jpeg
As one with allergies, I can tell you that your eyes will thank you since you don't stir up nearly as much pigment this way.

If you love powder forms of eye shadow but hate that flying dust from it as you apply, I have a great beauty trick that helps with that problem.  What I am about to share with you also will allow your pressed shadows to wear better.

Here’s what I now do that is working very well.  Instead of taking your dome-shaped brush and brushing it briskly in the middle to gather the pigment, I suggest hold that eye shadow brush on its side and sweep it across the color.  Doing it this way, picks up enough clinging pigment for more even application.  

After I have my brush loaded with pigment, I like to lightly dust the brush tip of excess shadow in a tissue first before taking the brush to my eyes.  You will be shocked how well this trick works to save your eyes from irritation.

Brushing the pigment on in this fashion does keep the dry eye shadow from breaking up in the wrong places as it can do after a while.  

Try this little tip because it does help save your eyes!