Friday, September 18, 2015

Review + Swatches: Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Full Coverage Liquid Foundation (Light)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Foundation and box.jpeg
Mally Beauty Ultimte Performance Full Coverage Liquid Foundation


Over the Summer, I relied more on tinted moisturizers than foundations.  Now that Fall is on our doorstep (September 23), I usually turn to foundation for a bit more coverage.  One that I had a chance to explore was Mally Beauty’s Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation in Light.

If you hate that heavy sensation that some liquid foundations can have, then you would love how lightweight this one feels upon your skin.  The Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation dispenses from its metal container, which is excellent for keeping it more sanitary.  At the same time, it does pump out with somewhat of a thin consistency, but it blends very smoothly to even out the complexion with medium/full coverage, depending on how much of it I used.  

This foundation did a nice job on me.  It hid my pores and did not gather in my laugh lines as some others can do on occasion.  In fact, this foundation stayed in that beautiful state on me all day until I took it off hours later.
Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation Light swatches.jpeg
On the top is how this Light shade of this foundation looked blended while  the bottom was how it appeared when first dispensed.

The only problem was the shade of Light, which was slightly too dark for my skin even though my face still has extra color from the Summer sun.   I think Fair would have been a better shade for me after sampling Light.  

If you’ve been wanting to try one of Mally Beauty’s foundation, I say the Ultimate Performance Full Coverage Liquid Foundation ($40) won’t disappoint you.