Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review: Beauty Box 5 November 2015

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.** 
Beauty Box 5 November 2015.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 November 2015

As I see it, you can’t miss looking great when you concentrate on the basics.  With this November 2015 skin care and makeup assortment, Beauty Box 5 sought to stuff that little green box with five inspiring beauty essentials that will change how you think of beauty basics.

If this is the first time you heard of this beauty box subscription that runs $12 a month with free shipping, then let me fill you in because it is a fun way to satisfy your beauty fix with five full to sample size cosmetics, skin care, hair care to fragrance products. 

Let me just show you what was packed in this box.  Once you see, you can decide what an excellent find it is because I quite liked the contents of what came inside the November assortment.


Beauty Box 5 November 2015


1. La Fresh good day, day moisturizer –Deluxe Sample (0.5 oz.)–$13.99

2.  Kaunis Facial Mask –Full Size–$14.95

3.  Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads (Set of 2) –Sample Size–$4.00

4.  MOODMATCHER MOODmatcher Luxe Twist Stick –Full Size–$8.00

5.  The All Natural Face Vegan Matte Cream Lip & Cheek Color –Full Size–$5.75



Total Value: $46.69!


La Fresh moisturizer seems to pack a lot of helpful ingredients to make skin thrive like collagen producing peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, grape seed and others.  I didn’t try this yet because I am currently testing skin care so my face is committed.  I do look forward to trying it soon.

I also will have to wait on experimenting with the Kaunis Facial Mask as well until finishing my skin care commitments.  However, this product contains ocean water and is mineral-rich with potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, etc. to restore and smooth the skin, which sounds wonderful to me.

The Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads are ones that I intend to pass on simply because they are not recommended for anyone sensitive to bandages or tapes, which I am.  

I got the MOODmatcher Luxe Twist Stick in Orange.  I love how the color changes to a vivid pink once it reacts to the heat of your lips.  The shade happened to look nice on me so I will continue wearing it.

The All Natural Face Vegan Matte Cream Lip & Cheek Color I received was in the color of Dusty Rose. This is a flattering, warm rosy-brown shade that lit up my cheeks and lips very nicely.  I really liked how this one product was such a multitasker.

To learn more about Beauty Box 5 or to subscribe, just go to their website.  If you love beauty, then you will be glad that you did!