Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review: L’Occitane en Provence’s NEW Shea Face Comforting Oil for Help in Winterizing Your Face!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L’Occitane en Provence’s Shea Face Comforting Oil.jpeg
L’Occitane en Provence’s NEW Shea Face Comforting Oil ($42)


Winter and its frigid temperatures can be the worst offenders to skin, especially if you have a dry, sensitive complexion like mine.  Though I have no control over what is going on outside, I tried a new skin care product from L’Occitane en Provence with their Shea Face Comforting Oil that can at least give your face a fighting chance against those elements!

The formula has plenty of antioxidants with 5 percent of vitamin E rich shea along with deeply-absorbing marula oils to encourage renewal as well as protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier with its intense hydration. 

A few drops of this non-greasy feeling oil will be all you need to do your entire face.  Dismiss the notion that being an oil it will linger on top of your face.  On the contrary, it is fairly fast absorbing and sinks into the skin before you know it.  

My dry skin can make my face feel tight after washing. This oil, however, soothed and made my complexion as soft as velvet accompanied by a healthy glow.

To be honest, I haven’t been using this product all that long to report on what it did for me on the wrinkle front.  Yet, I was just so thrilled with the radiance that it brought to my skin and how wonderfully it moisturized my dry skin that I had to share it with you now, especially with the severe winter storm about to hit the East coast.

Take it from me, if you’re looking to improve the health and look of your dry skin to survive this season’s harsh weather, then I would head to your closest L’Occitane boutique or visit their website online to order because this Shea Face Comforting Oil ($42) really does the trick to calm, abused winter skin and make it happy again!