Thursday, June 16, 2016

Beauty Box 5 June 2016 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 June 2016.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 June 2016 ($54.62 value!)


The other day my mailman brought me my new Beauty Box 5.  This month’s theme from the monthly beauty subscription is Made in the Shade with five cool beauty products to keep gorgeous this summer.

If the name is still new to you, then let me briefly fill you in on how Beauty Box 5 works.  Each box has five full and sample size items from cosmetics, skin and hair care, fragrance, tools to nails products for just $12 a month with free shipping.  The price can go even lower, depending on how long you want to commit.


Beauty products can be expensive, but a subscription is an ideal way to test out new products that you may have heard about or, perhaps, never would have unless they were brought to your attention through a box.  

Here’s what I’m talking about.  Check out my latest box and you’ll see why Beauty Box 5 really excites me.

Beauty Box 5 June 2016

1.  Prestige Cosmetics Brow & Lash Brush------------------------------------------$3.25

2.  Manna Kadar Radiance Bronzer & Highlighter (full size)----------------------$24.00

3.  Sweep Oval Contour & Highlight Brush--------------------------------------------$15.00

4.  Versapa Gradual Tanning Face Moisturizer (.25 oz. sample)---------------- $4.37

5.  Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus Treatment Sheet Mask-------------------------------------$8.00

Total Approximate Value: $54.62!


Though I have one still working up to par, the Prestige Cosmetics Brow & Lash Brush will come in handy in the future.  

The Manna Kadar Radiance Bronzer & Highlighter looked like one of my eyeshadow duos with the depth of that brown and peach-beige highlight.  However, it wasn’t as dark as I feared it would be for a fair-light complexion like mine and looked quite nice with a warm highlight.  I just wish it had a bit of pink to that brown.  

The Sweep Oval Contour & Highlight Brush was unique.  I never tried to apply bronzer with any brush that resembled that one, but it delivered the product great for easy blending.

The Versapa Gradual Tanning Face Moisturizer has some wonderful ingredients going for it like anti-aging marine algae.  I didn’t get a chance to try this out yet because I am testing another product, but I plan on using this once I am done.

The last product was a Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus + White Tea Treatment Sheet Mask for moisturizing and renewing skin.  After washing my face, I kept this on for about 20 minutes before removing.  You don’t rinse what’s left behind.  Instead, you let those Asian botanicals alone and they do perk up the tone and texture of your face.  

Once again, I was not disappointed in my June 2016 Beauty Box 5.  If you agree that this beauty subscription can be a fun way to shop, visit their website and check them out!