Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fuego Box September 2016 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Fuego Box September 2016.jpeg
September 2016 Fuego Box for a delicious, spicy burn!

Happy days are here again because my new September Fuego Box has arrived with three devilishly tasty hot sauces to savor.  Some may wonder how anyone could possibly love adding fire to your foods like I do, but I can tell you that a great spicy burn enriches practically any dish with the unique flavor of the sauce that is hard to replicate.  

You may not believe this, but I like to keep a variety of different sauces on hand in my refrigerator to suit my changing tastes.  With Fuego Box, the hot sauce box subscription, your taste buds always are treated to continual new experiences with three artisan sauces to surprise them with.  

The price for this simple pleasure is $29.95 per quarter with free shipping.  You can also buy one box at a time for $12.95 with a $5.00 shipping charge.  Each box also comes with a descriptive card with recommendations on what foods or dishes go best with each sauce.

The three hot sauces for this month are more mildly zesty than brimstone burning hot, but packed with deliciousness.  The first is Butterfly Bakery’s Cilantro Onion that tastes just as yummy on scrambled eggs as it does on a piece of chicken.  You can also use it on bean dishes, pork, rice, etc.

Volcanic Peppers Aleppo Pepper Sauce uses a Middle Eastern pepper along with a combination of onion, garlic and plenty of black pepper in the mix.  I tried it for the first time in on my burger before shaping, which provided a nice kick of flavor to wake up the mouth.  I think this one will be awesome on a fried fish sandwich.

Last of all, there was Bravado Spice’s Crimson Hot Sauce.  This one has red jalapeno, chile de arbol and garlic to give it that something extra.  I liked it on hard-boiled eggs and did sprinkle a bit in my tortilla filling. Both were very good.

With all sincerity, Fuego Box is a bargain in my opinion for those addicted to a good burn like myself.  If you count yourself in that group, my advice is to sign up for a subscription because you can’t buy what appears in each month’s box in your typical grocery store.