Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Jergen’s Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Jergen’s Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer.jpeg
This is the 10-fl. oz. size of Jergen's Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. 



I never tried the original version of this Jergen’s Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer.  Thus, I cannot make any comparison between that first and this current one that arrived for this review.  

The first thing that I noticed was what a beautiful scent it had once I sampled some on my hands.   It absorbed well and smoothed the skin, but it felt a bit stickier than other dry skin lotions that I had used in the same way.  Since I was typing on the computer, I didn’t care for the feel. Therefore, I plan on using it more on the rest of the body, especially heels and elbows to keep them soft where that tacky feeling won’t be an issue.

Have you tried Jergen’s Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer?  Check it out at your drugstore or wherever you shop for Jergen’s.