Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sally Hansen’s NEW Color Therapy Oil Infused Nail Polishes (170, 240, 350, 200, 250, 300) Review–Treats, Beautifies With Long-Lasting Color!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Color Therapy six polishes & clear coat.jpeg
Starting on the left is #170, #240, #350, #200, #250, #300 and ending with Clear Coat on the right.


Sally Hansen recently launched a new line of 38 nail polish shades called Color Therapy.  Besides great looking colors, you will be glad to know that this long-lasting formula has nail conditioning benefits from a combined infusion of natural argan, acai and evening primrose oils that are rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants!

Another reason I am thrilled with this polish is its big brush for goof-proof application.  It reminds me of the Salon Manicure’s brush for easier maneuvering.  I feel that the right brush helps simplify and speed up the nail painting process, especially if you don’t have a steady hand.

Yet, there is even more to make you smile.  You won’t need to bother applying your normal base coat, but you do follow with their Clear Top Coat.  The last step is the Color Therapy Nail & Cuticle Oil for even extra conditioning.  However, PR didn’t send me that in my box so what I am sharing is just based on the performance of the polish and top coat.

In fitting with the holiday season, I thought of these six joyful colors. #170 Glow With the Flow is a shimmering pale bronze, #240 Primrose and Proper is a soft medium pink, #350 Haute Springs is a classic deep red, #200 Powder Room (my favorite) is a pearlescent pink-tinged, soft nude, #250 Rosy Glow is a pearlized medium pink overcast with violet, #300 Soak at Sunset is a rose gold-tinged peach orange shade that also is quite lovely.

Once I topped with the Clear Coat, my first test of the Powder Room went on smoothly while seeming to help minimize ridges.  The company claims up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear.  I got a week of beautiful nails before it needed to be redone. 

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ($8.99) should hit stores December 2016.  Check this line of nail conditioning polish out because you’ll definitely like it, I promise!