Wednesday, May 31, 2017

PUR Cosmetics Bronze Your Selfie Review + Swatch!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Bronze Your Selfie.jpeg
I love how much you can do with this one liquid bronzer!


This is the time of year when my still pale winter coloring could use a boost.  Therefore, I was glad to find PUR Cosmetics limited edition Bronze Your Selfie show up in a box that PR sent along because it seemed just what I needed to transition into summer.

This is a liquid form of bronzer with gold radiance through its sunny tan color.  It has a shimmer to it, but it’s more subtle and a natural looking sun-kissed hue than an exaggerated, sparkly one.  I also thought it was buildable and easy to blend.


swatch of Bronze Your Selfie.jpeg
Here I swatched the Bronze Your Selfie with the unblended on the left and blending it on the right.


I especially liked how many different ways that you could use this product to get yourself glowing.  I loved mixing a little of it with foundation for warming my complexion, but also found it just as wonderful when I tested it with my moisturizer.  I also added  some to my body lotion and it rescued my pale legs and arms.

I say if you want an effortless glow whether for the face or body, then PUR’s Bronze Your Selfie Skin-Perfecting Face and Body Liquid Bronzer ($26) is the way to go.  Check it out at the company’s website or Kohl’s while it’s available because it really is one that you’ll love!