Sunday, August 27, 2017

Beauty Box 5 July 2017 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Beauty Box 5 July 2017.jpeg
July 2017 was a great beauty month!



Beauty Box 5 had one product that delayed the usual arrival date of this July 2017 subscription box. Yippee, I am glad to report mine my little green box finally showed up the other day with a great lineup of beauty products.  

If you’re always cruising stores to check out the newest cosmetics, then you really need a beauty subscription or a few like Beauty Box 5 to satisfy that addiction. Let me quickly fill you in how this beauty subscription box works.  Each month you get five full and sample sizes of makeup, skin and hair care, nail products, body care, perfumes to tools for $12.00 a month with free shipping.   You will recognize some brands and others might be new, which always makes it interesting as well as exciting.

For example, here is the wonderful assortment that arrived in my July box.   


Beauty Box 5 July 2017



1.  Luseta Beauty Argan Oil Hair Masque–( 2.03 oz. Sample)------------------------$7.00
2.  Styli-Style Line & Seal Eye Liner (Full Size)--------------------------------------------$6.50
3.  Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator----------------------------------------------$11.60
4.  Seraphine Botanicals Quince + Crimson Crayon (Full Size)---------------------$24.00
5.  Nanacoco Rio II Nail Polish (Full Size)---------------------------------------------------$3.95
6.  BB5 Cut That Crease Brush (Full Size)  Late BONUS------------------------------$10.00



Total Value: $63.05!


The Luseta Argan Oil Hair Masque arrived at the perfect time since my hair was rather suffering.  This after shampoo conditioner is a weekly treatment that helps restore moisture, which my hair was grateful for. 

The Styli-Style Line & Seal Eye Liner that came in my box was in the flattering Plum shade. This is a gel-formula pencil geared for sensitive eyes that didn’t tug when applying. How can I not love that?

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator delivered a becoming boost of subtle pink-gold radiance.  The texture of this highlighter is a creamy formula that melds into the complexion with ease.

Seraphine Botanicals Quince + Crimson Crayon is a multipurpose crayon for cheeks and lips that is loaded with deep red color that reminds me of a pomegranate shade.  This vegan product has argan oil and quince extract to explain its great slide when applying.    

The Nanaco Rio II Nail Polish I got is the Copacabana Coral.  I didn’t have a chance to paint my nails with it yet, but this is an irresistible pink-coral color.  I think that I am going to start with toenails because this shade will pop while I’m still wearing my open-toe sandals.

Beauty Box 5 Cut That Crease Brush was just something extra that the company sent to everyone to make up for being late with these July boxes.  Who doesn’t love getting a freebie, especially when it’s a beauty freebie?

To sum it up, I thought July 2017 was an excellent beauty month for value and some fabulous products that will get a lot of use.  Visit Beauty Box 5 and check them out!

*****Beauty Box 5 is no longer in business.********