Friday, September 29, 2017

A Pittsburgh Eatery That You Need to Visit–Bethel Deli!

*Disclaimer:  I was not compensated in any way to share this information with you.  I just had to tell you about it. This is my honest opinion.


bethel-deli-award-sign.jpeg
You really can taste the difference!



I happen to love stopping at these little, out of the way places to eat.  The other day I was passing this one place in the South Hills of Pittsburgh  and finally decided to stop for lunch after hearing about their amazing hoagies at Bethel Deli at 2407 South Park Road in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.  The place was voted as having the best hoagies in all Pittsburgh in 2011 by WPXI television.

You may think that I’m getting paid or free hoagies or something to write about this deli, but I assure you that I’m not.  I just wanted to make you aware of this Italian deli if you are a Pittsburgh resident because it is worth a visit for how incredible my hoagie was.  

It was so huge and packed with different meats and cheeses that the small size ($7.49) was impossible to finish at one time.  This  Italian hoagie was a meal in itself. I don’t see how this place can make a profit with all that went into this hoagie.  The large size ($10.99) would probably feed a family, if you want my opinion.  Trust me, but you don’t get a hoagie like I got at some chain eatery for what an incredible value it was. 

The next time I pop in there, I want to try one of their unique submarine sandwiches like the Widow Maker Sub with varieties of hot peppers.

If you’re driving by Route 88 and South Park Park Road, you definitely should stop in.  I suggest picking up a hoagie while the weather is still warm and enjoy it in South Park.

Once you taste something from Bethel Deli, I guarantee that you’ll want to go back.  If you want more details or directions, give them a call at (412) 835-6572.  You can also check out their Facebook page and menu.  Honestly, go and enjoy!  Tell them Mary sent you.