Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Korres Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Eye Cream Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


black-pine-eye-cream.jpeg
This eye cream will not disappoint when it comes to results.


Ever since I first tried Korres Firming Black Pine Night Cream and had success, I was curious how the Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Eye Cream would compare for the eyes. I must admit that I was not disappointed.

This eye cream is meant to target puffiness, dark circles, loss of skin firmness, and fine lines and wrinkles for all skin types.  It also is specially formulated without harmful parabens, sulfates and phthalates.  

The product is dispensed through a pump.  It has a light feel and is fast absorbing without causing skin to be sticky, heavy or greasy.  Furthermore, my eyes can at times get irritated, but I had no problems with this gentle formula.  

I noticed was that the area beneath the eye didn’t look like it was doing too much the first two days. By the third day though, I was starting to see changes in the darkness under my eyes.  My dark circles and typical morning puffiness lessened and appeared brighter.

Over the next few days, I also had to admit my fine creases beneath the eyes also seemed to have tightened up!  Could it be due to Korres special ElastiLift3D complex for skin renewal, black pine extract and black pine polyphenol epigallocatechin to strengthen, black tea active agent to brighten, and the spilanthes acmella active extracts for lifting and tightening?  I do not know, which of those ingredients to credit the most. 

All I can say is Korres Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Eye Cream ($56) has merit.  It smooths, tightens, reduces puffiness, and brightens dark circles.  If this product worked this well for me, I imagine it can do the same for you.  Check it out because the only way you’ll know if you try it, too.