Friday, November 24, 2017

HORMEL GATHERINGS Party Trays Simplifies Holiday Parties or What Gift to Bring Your Hostess

Hormel Gatherings Party Tray closed.jpeg
This is the HORMEL GATHERINGS Party Tray, the Supreme version.


The holidays are always special, but they also can put extra stress on us trying to fit in everything that we need to do.  A great solution to have on hand is a prepared party tray of delicious snacks like one of the varieties in the HORMEL GATHERINGS Party Trays line that I got to sample.  This way when guests come knocking or you need a thoughtful gift to bring your hostess, you can rest assured that you made the right decision.


Hormel Gathering Party Trays opened.jpeg
There is a lot of tasty and filling meats, cheeses, crackers, and olives to snack on.


Out of the tasty versions that I spotted at Walmart, I picked up the HORMEL GATHERINGS Supreme Party Tray, which packs 2.48 lbs. of snack fixings for about $15.98.  I highly recommend this delectable choice because it has Hormel hard and genoa salami, Sargento Colby Jack and Pepper Jack cheeses, two rounds of crispy crackers and a packaged container of assorted pitted green olives.  


Sampling Hormel Gatherings tray.jpeg
This tray really helps with easier party planning or what to do when unexpected guests arrive.


In fact, I picked up three because I knew it would go fast with all this good stuff that my family and friends habitually migrate to when I serve it.  

All this food came in separate packages inside this convenient serving tray.  Believe me, there was a great deal when I unwrapped and arranged the food with two meats, two different cheeses, buttery fresh crackers, and olives.

When it was time to serve, I laid one tray out for the guys watching the game in the living room while the rest of us talked and nibbled on the second one in the kitchen.  

The HORMEL GATHERINGS Party Tray went over very well because the guys polished theirs off before I could make a second pot of coffee.  A good thing, I had the third on hand when my guy returned the empty tray and sent him back with another.

I do buy Hormel products, but never picked up one of these trays until this product review.  However, I definitely will be buying these in the future with how perfectly coordinated the snack selection was with tasty, filling choices that we all loved, not to mention taking another chore off of my list.  

Try HORMEL GATHERINGS Party Trays because they’re the perfect snack or hostess gift giving solution you may not have thought of before!

disclaimer.jpeg