Monday, November 13, 2017

Keune Care Derma Activate Thickening Spray, Absolute Volume Volume Mousse and Satin Oil Oil Milk Review: Taking Hair to New Heights

six-new-care-line-hair-products.jpeg
This is serious professional hair help.


Keune Haircosmetics never ceases to amaze me with the level of quality I discover from using their professional salon products.  Earlier I told you about a few of their new additions to the Care line that I honestly think can help even the worst head of hair.  Because the line is formulated with their special Essential Mineral Complex of zinc, copper, silicum, iron, and magnesium, the hair and scalp are strengthened and nourished.  However, I didn’t get a chance to share the rest until now. 

The Care Satin Oil Oil Milk ($30.00) is a leave-in milky spray that deep conditions with maracuja, baobab and monoi oils for returning moisture and shine.  Using this product dry or on damp hair when it needs help will do the trick without making the hair look greasy, sticky or make your style droop from weight.  I’m torn, which one I love more, this or the Care Vital Nutrition Protein Spray that I reviewed first for serious hair help. 

Another new Care product I tested was their Absolute Volume Volume Mousse ($26.00), which not only increases volume and thickens with liquid keratin and provitamin B5, but also offers heat protection.  My hair did have a healthy gloss without any flatness of my curls for long-lasting style.  

The Keune Care Derma Thickening Spray ($30.00) is a leave-in product that is intended for fine hair that uses wheat proteins and provitamin B5 to strengthen as it pumps up volume.   You probably wonder why I would bother using a thickening spray when I have thick hair.  The answer is because I also have a layered style that could use a boost in places, especially on one side where I have less hair.  

When I specifically targeted that side where I sleep, I did notice the curl did appear thicker in that section.  I didn’t need to use this spray all over because the rest of my head has a lot of hair, but this product does seem to bulk up the hair where needed.  If you have fine hair especially or not too much hair, this is another Keune Care product that can help thicken and strengthen what is on your head.  

If you never tried professional salon hair care products from Keune Haircosmetics, then you can’t understand the difference of what their formulas can do to turn ordinary hair into salon beautiful hair.  Check the company’s website to learn more and where to buy.

disclaimer.jpeg