Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Smoother, More Youthful Complexion Calls for Paula’s Choice Resist Skin Perfecting Care

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


resist-anti-aging-skin-care.jpeg
Resist products could be your weapons against  facial aging.


No one looks forward to aging, but it is a natural part of life.  Though you can’t stop it, you can help erase some evidence of your years through healthy eating and taking care of your skin.  A few products that I tried recently from Paula’s Choice Skin Care line may be just the thing to make a welcome difference on your complexion as well.

Prep the Skin's Surface to Receive Nutrients Through Exfoliation


The Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid ($29.00) is what I used daily after cleansing for five weeks now.  Usually, I don’t exfoliate daily, but twice weekly since it can irritate dry, sensitive skin like mine.  However, this one provided gentle exfoliation and readied the way for Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster ($36.00) and the Resist Anti-Aging 1% Retinol Booster ($52.00) that I used together by combining a drop or two of each.  Mixing the retinol with the moisturizer really prevented irritation that often comes with it.

I alternated my routine three times a week with Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment ($56.00) and skipped the 1% Retinol Booster and Moisture Renewal Oil to replace it with the Hyaluronic Acid Booster ($46.00).

Retinol Combined With Serum or Moisturizer Doubles Anti-Aging Benefits


Retinol can deteriorate quickly if exposed to light, but these products are dispersed through a pump in solid containers that rule that out from happening.  

As to what I noticed overall were more even tone, smoothness, and a bit added radiance than before I started.  My complexion seems softer as well. As to the wrinkle front, I can’t say this was any magic cure to plump them up enough to turn back the clock.  On the other hand, the deepest lines near my mouth didn’t seem as severe.  

If you’re considering trying some retinol and exfoliating products, I did have good luck with the several that I sampled here.  I’m curious what my face will look like with longer use.   Have you ever tried Paul’s Choice Skin Care yet?  Check it out at the company’s website.