Friday, October 12, 2012

Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser Review 

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser.jpeg
Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser


Although I have heard many wonderful things about Jurlique and their natural skin care products, I never tried any until I was asked if I would be willing to review some.  Since beautiful skin is a constant quest of mine, of course, I accepted this new challenge and will be filling you in regarding the products sent to me that I have been using for five weeks now.

Today, I want to introduce you to Jurlique's Balancing Foaming Cleanser.  In my opinion, the perfect cleanser is a combination of mildness and hydration regardless of your skin type.  And if it foams and is easy to wash away without leaving impurities and makeup residue behind, then I am happy.  Yet, I am even more ecstatic if I find those same necessary properties in a natural skin care product like I did in this particular cleanser.

Using the best of nature with ingredients like calendula, daisy, peppermint, vitamins, ginseng root, rose hip oil, and marshmallow, this cleanser cares for delicate skin without stripping away skin's oils to clean and return moisture in the process.  

Another nice thing about this cleanser is that it pumps out and requires only a small amount to do a thorough cleaning of dissolving grime and stubborn makeup.

I really loved the dual skin care effect from this Jurlique product.  You will find a great cleanser plus toner that leaves skin a bit more moisturized than you may expect.  I do recommend Jurlique's Balancing Foaming Cleanser!