Friday, February 15, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Review (812 Light)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.jpeg
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream


Looking more beautiful while repairing your complexion is easier than ever thanks to the multiple benefits of BB creams.  With one product you can prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skin in a breeze.  L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream that I have been testing for SheSpeaks might be exactly the lightweight coverage help that you're looking for.

I am fairly light and requested a tube of the product in 812 Light.  The first thing you will notice upon opening is that what comes out is far from any light beige but a milky white color with tiny beads.  However, this shade quickly adjusts once you start applying it to your face.  All you need are a few well-placed dabs to smooth in and you're practically ready for your day.
  
This BB Cream gave me more of a matte finish than some others that left me somewhat dewier for my dry skin type.  This one would be more suited for those with oily complexions than dry.  Regardless of a slightly drier feel on my skin, I could still wear this product without any problem.  In fact, I think this cream would be better on my skin during the summer months.

You can compare this amount of coverage to a tinted moisturizer.  Furthermore, the color was good for me.   Also,  I liked how natural it looked as it delicately covered like the pretty skin showing was me--not product taking credit for helping me look that way.

Overall, I think L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is a fine product that has a lot of offer.  To fully appreciate it, you need to take your skin type into consideration and the best season to wear it.