Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Passionate About Melvita's Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk for Petal-Soft Skin (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Moisturizing Body Milk.jpeg
Melvita's Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk

Anyone with dry skin knows what a struggle it can be to keep it soft.  However, I have been discovering some excellent organic skin care products to solve this perpetual problem thanks to French beauty brand, Melvita, like the ones I sampled from their Apicosma and Rose lines.  Therefore, it would be a crime if I didn't try more to share with you.  With that said, let me introduce you to my latest find, Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk, another from their Rose line, than I am wholeheartedly passionate about. 

Though it is labeled a body milk, I consider it a luxurious organic body cream with its aroma of rose while hydrating your dry skin exceptionally well.  As you slather on this sweet essence of rose with its rich, thick consistency, your skin drinks in that beneficial formula of rose floral water, rose seed milk, and wild rose petals without any greasiness, only a feel of petal softness.

Melvita's Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk is not advertised as a hand cream.  Yet, I tell you this is a supreme hand cream.  Suffering hands that had been red and rough seem to thrive and bloom with beautiful smoothness again in no time.  You might think because this is labeled a body milk it would lack that lasting barrier to make this healing possible without constant reapplications, however, this is not what I have found.

If you want a top notch hand cream, I have two close to my heart with their Apicosma Hand Cream and now Melvita's Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk.  Both require a small amount to do their wonders.  I highly recommend them because they are true skin miracle workers for coming to the rescue of dry skin.