Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stir Your Senses With Mineral Fusion Earthstone Scented Body Wash and Lotion (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Mineral Fusion Earthstone Scented Body Wash and Lotion.jpeg
Mineral Fusion Earthstone Scented Body Wash and Lotion


Although Mineral Fusion has been around since 2007, I must admit this brand is new to me.  However, I am thrilled to be working with this environmentally responsible beauty company.  They take an interesting approach to beauty and the health of the consumer and planet in what and how they manufacture.  Their intent is to enhance as well as leave skin and hair in better condition after using their line. 

Today, I will be sharing my feelings with you about two of their Earthstone scented Body Wash and Body Lotion products.  In addition, I will be covering more of the line in future reviews so stay alert because I was quite pleased with what I have tried of the line as of now.

Earthstone, one of the three scents of their Body Wash, is just what you need to wake up in the morning with its earthy, herbal aroma.  In fact, I  consider  this scent unisex.  Guys would appreciate this bolder fragrance because it is not too girly if you like to have one bottle in your shower. 

Pour a little onto your sponge or mitt and you'll love how quickly this product lathers up into a great foam.  Using mineral-rich clay and organic aloe, cocoa butter, sunflower seed oil, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins, this is gentle, but deep cleansing type of wash that moisturizes and nourishes for optimum skin health.

Next, I layered more Earthstone Body Lotion over myself.  This is a lightweight scented lotion that comes in four varieties and is perfect for summer.  I discovered this is a nicely absorbing formula that didn't leave any greasy residue behind.  It was a delightful way to keep my skin fragrant since it softens in scent through the day to follow you while moisturizing without being too heavy to clog pores in the heat. 

With revitalizing minerals, cocoa butter, sunflower seed oil, hyaluronic acid, myrtle extract and vitamins, my dry skin responded wonderfully to the gentle hydrating lotion without any reactions or sensitivity issues.

Those individuals that are sensitive to products like I can be at times with my allergies should know that Mineral Fusion contains no paraben, SLS,  phthalate, gluten, or artificial colors. 

Both the Body Lotion (8-fl. oz) and Body Wash (8.5 fl. oz.) retail for $9.99 at Mineral Fusion or Whole Foods or plug in your zip code on their website for other places to buy.  

Looking for healthier alternatives for beauty products?  Then, I recommend checking out Mineral Fusion and both of these, especially if need something lighter for the warm weather.