Friday, June 7, 2013

I So Love My Flawless Finish!--IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores and Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush Made It Happen (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores


Since I started my blog and worked with so many topnotch beauty products, I now have lovelier skin than ever.  In fact, I don't need to wear as heavy makeup formulations as I once had.  Thanks to those anti-aging beauty experts at IT Cosmetics, I now found the perfect setting powder and brush once I discovered their Bye Bye Pores HD Micro Finishing Powder and their Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush sent to me to review.

What is so amazing is how ultra-fine the texture of this transparent powder is because it melded to my skin with their marvelous anti-aging ingredients like smoothing hydro collagen, anti-oxidants A, C, and E to help fight free radical damage, and vitamin K for handling any discoloration unlike typical powders.   This innovative talc-free powder practically sealed my complexion so exquisitely my skin looked as smooth as a velvet glove!

I didn't even tell you yet how much I love their Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush.  This is so plush a big brush that working with it really made my powder application easier--not to mention how it enhanced the finish.  Since it has a gently curved mound of soft hairs, it grabs the powder so much better than a standard shaped flat surface.  I have tried many different brushes, but I am hooked on this one for how it complimented that excellent powder and took it a step further to giving me that gorgeous flawless finish.


Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush.jpeg
Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush

Though I have been on the dry side, my skin changes into combination skin when warm weather hits.   I never go without finishing powders to keep my makeup in tact or I will suffer for it with an oil slick on my nose.  Therefore, I am pleased to report I had no problems with the shine for as long as I wore it either or how well this held up through my day without settling into my fine lines or creases.

I really am a fan of IT Cosmetics.  The more of their products that I review, the more I keep wondering how l went this long without them.  These two products are no exception.  The Bye Bye Pores HD Micro Finishing Powder retails for $24 and the Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Brush is $48. 

Do yourself a favor and look into IT Cosmetics and grab these products because they will change the way you think of your skin!  Buy on their website or QVC and for Canadians, The Shopping Channel.