Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back-to-School Shopping Made Easy to Save You Time, Money, and Frustration!

*This is a sponsored, compensated post written by me on behalf on Find&Save. However, all thoughts expressed are strictly my own.*

Find & Save logo.jpeg
Find & Save

Yes, time is running out until school will begin again.  These last few weeks of August can be stressful when shopping for back-to-school.  After all, you have a spending limit to consider, circulars and newspaper advertisements to scan when looking for great deals, let alone time and fuel traveling store to store before that exhausting process is over. 


Back-to-School Shopping Experience promotional ad.jpeg
Back-to-School Shopping

What if I told you that I found a better solution for preplanning everything on your shopping list  for the best deals in your area?  I'm talking about a great online shopping resource called Find&Save that will do all the hard work for you.

With Find&Save at your disposal, you save time with all that needed sales information for where you live in one place without leaving home.   You will save gas, free up more of your valuable day, and be able to get more organization to your shopping madness.  

To get started, you go to Find&Save and search for your state.  This will enable you to narrow it down and choose your city location.  Once you make that selection, you are taken to the right page for you.  Think of Find&Save as your own personal shopper because upon your arrival you find all the circulars for the stores in your area just waiting to be browsed. 

Just a few examples of typical stores listed on Find&Save are the ones you shop.  They include Kohl's, Walmart, Nordstrom, Walgreen's, Sears, Macy's, Target, K-Mart, CVS Pharmacy, and so many more. 

Imagine how easy your search will be with categories like Brands, Community Picks, and Local Ads at the top of the page to narrow that hunting down to a minimum. 

Keep in mind that sales change each week.  No slowing you down because with Find&Save, you can check out prices first and map out a route to make your purchases.
 
This current week I found 17-cents for notebooks and 10 Paper Mate Write Bros. Stick Pens at Walmart.   I did find  I could save 7-cents more at Target on a 10-ct package, but it would be another stop and further out of my way, which rules that out.

We also need to get shoes for a little boy.  I found a New Balance 574 Suede Boys' Preschool pair of black athletic shoes for $47.99 that got this picky one's approval or a pair of Timberland Gt. Scramble Mid Suede shoes for $54.99 that also might satisfy him at Kid's Foot Locker.  He mentioned a few other styles he also liked so this was definitely jotted down on my shopping list to visit. 

A new combination lock was also in order.  At True Value Hardware, I located a Master Lock 1-7/8 Inch Stainless Steel Combination Lock for just $4.29.

There are few other items that we also have to pick up so I refuse boring you, but you will find Find&Save an indispensable tool when it comes to shopping.  In fact, I also plugged in the grocery stores and checked out the specials while I was at it.  After I make my list of items including groceries with the necessary store stops, I can plan an appropriate route without running all over the place. 
 
The average household is expected to spend less than $400 on only needed items for back-to-school shopping this year.  However, Find&Save is the strategy that you need to get more bang for your back-to-school shopping buck.  With their expertise, you can stretch your dollars further and keep more time for yourself.

Our children are special and deserve to go back to school with all the confidence possible!  

*Disclaimer:  This is a sponsored, compensated post written by me on behalf of Find&Save.  However, all thoughts expressed are strictly my own.*