Monday, September 16, 2013

Jurlique's Purely Bright Radiance Serum Delivers a Remarkable Brighter Change Before Your Eyes! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Jurlique's Purely Bright Radiance Serum.jpeg
Jurlique's Purely Bright Radiance Serum


I really do have very nice skin except for a mark left from a pimple in addition to some fine creases and two deeper wrinkles.  When I reviewed Jurlique's Purely Bright Cleanser, I really thought that product was excellent for helping with another mark I believed was caused from the sun.  I was very impressed with that product; however, I fell head over heels in love with what their Purely Bright Radiance Serum did for my skin next!

This is a potent serum that when used daily moisturizes while it brilliantly helps fade dark marks before your eyes.  With ingredients like hyaluronic acid, turmeric extract, calendula extract, and Jurlique's exclusive VitaBrightKX formula of kakadu plum extract, citrus unshiu peel extract, African Birch extract, and vitamin C, this is a safer alternative without hydroquinine for lightening.  Trust me, this will amaze you how it will even out your complexion and renew skin radiance.

Despite using this product for a month now, I saw a gorgeous change quite soon.  With just a few times that I applied Purely Bright Radiance Serum my mark was hardly visible.  I couldn't imagine how glowing my complexion began to look.  Every time I gave myself another dose brought me closer to skin perfection until I gained a prettier texture and beautiful clarity.

I highly recommend Jurlique's Purely Bright Radiance Serum and the Cleanser because these don't disappoint.  Both of these skin care products are now permanent beauty staples of mine.  

If you want to witness your own transformation, get these products.  The 1-fl. oz serum retails for $58 and the 3.3 fl. oz. cleanser goes for $25.    

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*