Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light) for a Beautiful Natural Finish

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light).jpeg
Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light)


Foundation can be one of the hardest products to choose considering all the different forms and not to mention brands.  However, I have been trying a few from Mally Beauty that I think you should be aware of. 

The first one that I shared with you was with the Effortless Airbrush Perfect Skin Mousse (Light).  Today I want to tell you my views on Mally Beauty's Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light) that I was sent along for this review.

The formula of this foundation goes on smooth and blends nicely.  You have plenty of time to work before the product has time to set, which was great.  Furthermore, I consider this a full coverage foundation that felt wonderfully suited to my dry skin with its dewiness in a formula that did not migrate to fine lines and wrinkles--even all through a long day! 

Though I obtained a beautiful finish that looked natural, it was not  quite as flawless as the one I got with the Effortless Airbrush Perfect Skin Mousse that made the pores vanish.  

The Medium-Light choice of color was slightly dark and yellow for my light complexion than I would have liked.  Light would have been better for me.  Nonetheless, I will be saving this one to wear in the summer once I get a bit more color from the sun.

I swatched the Medium-Light shade for you.

Swatch of Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light).jpeg
Swatch of Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation (Medium-Light)

This foundation also comes in a metal container with a pump to dispense the product.  The only thing I wish is that the company switch out that container for a clear bottle so you know when you are running low.  Other than that, I think this is my second favorite Mally Beauty foundation that I tried so far.

What I love the most about Mally Beauty foundations are they don't look like you are wearing anything on your face.  Their foundations look entirely natural.  Can you think of anything more desirable than that? 

Do you have a favorite Mally Beauty foundation?

The Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation comes in eight shades and retails for $40 on Mally Beauty and QVC.  Do check it out.