Friday, August 22, 2014

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms Review–Photos + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Starting on the left is #620 Lady Marmalade, #100 Give Me a Cuddle, then #710 Drive Me Nude and ending with #130 I Want Candy on the right.



Lip crayons seem to be the rage these days for all the added benefits they can provide over a traditional lipstick.  Now Rimmel London has entered the arena with their new line of fourteen Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms to tempt us with. I got to sample four of them for this review: #100 Give Me a Cuddle, #620 Lady Marmalade, #710 Drive Me Nude, and #130 I Want Candy.

These crayons had a bit firmer consistency than some other crayons that I have used that made for beautiful application, especially wonderful for keeping within the outline of the lips. I also noticed how lightweight this yummy vanilla formula felt for something that deposited that much incredible color.  Best of all, these lip balms bathed dry lips in lasting moisture and hung in there for hours even through eating, which turned the color into more of a stain.

I swatched the colors for you in the photo below.  Starting closest to my wrist and working down my arm is #620 Lady Marmalade (lively orange), #130 I Want Candy (cool-toned medium pink), then #710 Drive Me Nude (warm pink-brown) and ending with #100 Give Me a Cuddle (warm medium pink).  

Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms swatches.jpeg
Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms swatches

If you take a close look at #710 Drive Me Nude, the shade appears beige-nude in the tube. However, it instantly became this lovely, natural pink-brown nude color.  As to my favorite, I would say that it is a tie between this nude and #100 Give Me a Cuddle for the natural freshness they can bring to your look.

If you haven't tried these new lippies from Rimmel London, I advise a trip to your drug store is in order because they are quite nice to have.  The only problem you will find is deciding among all those gorgeous shades!