Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Better Way to Line Crepey Eye Lids and Give More Shape to Older Eyes!

eye wrinkles.jpeg
Don't run away from the problem.  Instead learn to work with your current issues like with this  great eye lining trick.


My favorite form of eye liner is a pencil because it allows me to smudge and create a softer, more natural line.  Yet, using the same products on crepey eye lids can often become a challenge.  However, I just discovered a fantastic trick that worked wonders when I tried it on my mother’s crepey lids that you got to try.

A friend told me that her mother has been taking a black felt-tip eye liner and using it on the inner rim of the upper lid as well as on the bottom of the lashes to help with that problem.  I listened, but couldn’t understand how using a felt-tip liner, especially in black would work.

Of course, my friend saw that I was skeptical judging from the expression that must have been on my face. Then she explained the most important thing of all–-the procedure.  

What you do is to hold the upper lid firmly and then begin dotting the liner under the lashes.  You do the same thing with the liner at the base of the lashes and then connect that series of tiny dots.   I knew about dotting with liner this way for a more subtle eye, but I never thought to suggest it to my mother. 

Well, we gave that eye liner a shot.  What surprised me was how wearable black done in this fashion by laying down that delicate line managed to better define the shape of her eyes instead of calling attention to that aging problem.  

My friend’s mother thinks doing the bottom lashes helps with bringing the eye out, but I tend to disagree in my mother’s case.  The liner at the base just seemed too much, but this result may be different with your particular issues. 

Nonetheless, if crepey lids are your problem, I hope that you experiment with this wonderful eye lining tip because it works.