Thursday, July 16, 2015

Review: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder


With my love affair of Bye Bye Pores Loose Finishing Powder from IT Cosmetics, I was thrilled when I heard they developed a pressed form of that fabulous, award-winning product because it does give a sensational finish for minimizing pores and setting makeup.  Pressed form meant that I could better stash it in my handbag for touch ups!

When I was sent this new pressed form, I also received their Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush, which I have used before and adore for powder application.  What I found once I tried this airbrush silk pressed anti-aging finishing powder didn’t disappoint me.


IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder and Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush works great with this powder for the gorgeous look that you're after. 

The consistency of this translucent powder is silky with just a slight touch of beige tint to it.  Just like the original, it features IT Cosmetics marvelous anti-aging ingredients like peptides, collagen, silk, and antioxidants in this formula.  

This pressed powder does come with a sponge, but I recommend brushing with your powder brush instead for the perfect finish.  For me, the sponge made the powder cake in a few spots so I will also pack my Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush inside the plastic cylinder it arrived in just for that purpose.  

I still prefer starting my day with the loose version and touching up later with the pressed form.  However, I plan on keeping both always stocked in my makeup bag.

Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder is available at IT Cosmetics, QVC or ULTA so do look into it because you’ll appreciate what it can do for your complexion! 

*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*