Friday, June 10, 2016

Very Oily Complexions Would Appreciate This Blush Trick for Better Wear!


Mineral Fusion blush in my hand.jpeg
If your blush keeps ending up in an oily section, try this trick because it will help.


My complexion used to be a lot oiler than it is now so I understand how frustrating it can be trying to wear makeup without looking greasy an hour or two later.   Yesterday, I shared some makeup tips on how to stay fresher longer if you have too much oil in your complexion.  If excessively oily skin is your problem, I neglected to give you this blush trick that can help with staying power and any problems you might have if you’ve been experiencing powder blush always managing to cling to your oily spots.

Instead of just applying the powder blush directly over your foundation before dusting with loose powder, you might want to try a little of the powder first and then sweeping on the blush before finishing with more loose powder over it and the rest of your face as usual.   

Since you might be breaking out due to the oil or acne, you also might want to check your blush ingredients for D & C red dyes.  Those particular dyes clog follicles that can only make the skin worse so you may want to replace your current blush as well.

I hope this helps you as much as it did me when I was suffering with that type of complexion.