Monday, October 17, 2016

Laura Geller Double Take Baked Versatile Powder (Fair) & Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundations (Porcelain) Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Laura Geller Double Take Foundation.jpeg
You can use Double Take dry or wet  and adapt to your current complexion needs.

Some powder foundations may not give you the coverage that you had hoped for or be luminous enough to satisfy your needs. Yet, Laura Geller Double Take Versatile Powder and Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundations among the others foundations that the company sent me to test are what any woman would welcome for a great looking complexion.

The Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation ($36) in Fair was the perfect match for my fair to light warm complexion from this line of nine shades.  What I really liked about this product was you have two ways to wear it from a dry application for more lightweight coverage to using the enclosed sponge for heavier coverage with a wet application. This product feels weightless and gives a minimal glow in the dry form.  However, once you try it wet, the luminosity increases.  I even went without concealer dabbing some on dry, but it didn’t last as long as the other time when I wet it.

To my regret, the Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation available at QVC.com ($36.36) came in the wrong shade of Porcelain.  These varying colors in this compact were a tad pale for me, but it has a lovely, refined glow.  This is not sparkly shimmer, but subtle luminosity.  I found my complexion looked soft and fresh.  Instead, I will be using it more as a finishing powder over BB cream, liquid foundation or my tinted moisturizer. 


Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation.jpeg
This is Porcelain in Baked Balance-n-Glow.


Between Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundations that I reviewed previously and these two, I am torn between which is my absolute favorite.  If I was forced to name one, then I would go with Double Take because how beautifully it adapts to your complexion needs.  

Then again, who am I fooling?   I just love them all!  Take my advice.  Check all these Laura Geller foundations out because it a hard decision to narrow down to be honest!