Sunday, January 29, 2017

Beauty Box 5 January 2017 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Beauty Box 5 January 2017.jpeg
The Beauty Box 5 theme for January 2017 is Red Carpet Ready. 


If you’re like me and love to experiment with all sorts of new beauty products, then a beauty subscription is what you need.  One that I really enjoy is Beauty Box 5 that sends five full and sample sizes each month from makeup, skin and hair care products, nail polish, tools, etc. for $12.00 per month with free United States shipping. 

Each assortment always is centered around a theme, making a dive into each box even more fun like the one for this month with Red Carpet Ready beauty products. 

Now that I may have gotten you curious about the contents of this month’s box, let me show you what awaited me once I opened that little green box.


Beauty Box 5 January 2017

1.  So Susan Light Diffuser–Full Size---------------------------------------------------$18.00

2.  Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk (1 oz. Sample)---------------------$7.20

3.  Novex Bamboo Sprout Leave-In Conditioner (3.88 oz. Sample)---------------$3.70

4.  Maskeraide Spotted Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches (Sample)---------------$3.50

5.  Nanacoco Classic Collection Nail Polish (Full Size)--------------------------------$3.95


                                      Total Approximate Value:  $36.35!


The So Susan Light Diffuser is a new brand to me.  This is a small compact with a deep bronzer shade and champagne illuminator.  This product isn’t heavily pigmented so you do need to keep swiping until you get enough color to show up.

Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Cleansing Milk uses white tea and soy milk.  This is a water rinsing cleanser that treats even dry skin like mine delicately.

Novex Bamboo Sprout Leave-In Conditioner couldn’t arrive at a better time than what winter weather puts my hair through.  It helps with the shine and provided a softer feel to my suffering hair.

Maskeraide Spotted Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches is a sheet that has 12 clear patches with blemish-fighting ingredients of salicylic acid, volcanic ash and tea tree oil.  I really don’t break up much so this product is going to my neighbor’s teen daughter that could use this more. 

The Nanacoco Nail Polish that I got was in a creamy shade called Best of My Love.  This is a gray-blue color with some violet that is quite lovely.  I didn’t try it out yet, but I will soon.

I thought January 2017 was a very decent beauty month.  If you feel the same way, then check Beauty Box 5 out because you’ll love this beauty subscription, too!

*****Beauty Box 5 is no longer in business.*****