Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze Eye Khols (Selene, Vera and Delilah) Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


feline-gaze-pencils.jpeg
Any pencil can line, but these add a surreal look to the eyes with their color.



A lot of people love the look of heavy eyeliner, but I prefer a softer emphasis to play up my eyes.  Luxury beauty brand, Rouge Bunny Rouge, must have been reading my mind because their Feline Gaze Eye Khols accomplish that goal beautifully.

There are six shades in the line, but I was particularly drawn to the riveting, frosted blue-violet (Vera), deep forest green (Selene) and the aubergine-plum (Delilah) over basic black, gray and brown.  

The Feline Gaze pencils are creamy, but not excessively so like some kohl pencils can be.  They glide over the eyes well without tugging, smudge nicely for blending and really brought out the darkness of my eyes, ringing them with almost a dreamlike quality.

I didn’t experience any problems with these eyeliners disappearing or smearing while I wore them. I had them on from morning until late afternoon and everything was good.

I am totally pleased with Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze Eye Khols ($23) because they do what I need to show off my eyes with style.  If you’re looking to keep your lining subtle, but sophisticated, I highly recommend visiting their website and trying the colored varieties of Vera, Selene, and Delilah!