Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Great Way to Infuse Skin With Moisture--Crabtree & Evelyn's NEW English Honey & Peach Blossom Collection Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy and Body Butter (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Crabtree & Evelyn's English Honey & Peach Blossom Body butter.jpeg
Crabtree & Evelyn's English Honey & Peach Blossom Body Butter


No wonder honey has held such high esteem throughout the ages with its healing and beautifying properties.  Crabtree & Evelyn's new line harnesses that skin transforming power into their English Honey & Peach Blossom Collection.  I was fortunate to experience two of these fabulous hydrating products with their Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy and Body Butter for this review. 

Winter can be hard for any skin.  However, it can be merciless if you happen to already have dry skin, which I do.  Therefore, I was thrilled about seeing how this pair would work on my suffering skin. 

Following my shower, the first product that I tried was the English Honey & Peach Blossom Body Butter.  The scent is warm and enticing, oozing with the soft sweetness of honey and luscious peach even before you dive into it.  Once you do, I found the texture was a rich blend that got easily absorbed and replaced my dryness with velvet-like softness.  The formula also has other wonderful lubricating ingredients to that honey and peach blossom extract with moringa oil and shea butter.

Regardless of how often I apply hand lotions and creams, I always seem to be fighting chapping.  What the English Honey & Peach Blossom Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy formula is said to do is to make hands feel softer with each application while moisturizing with other skin soothing ingredients like shea butter, peach blossom extract and macadamia nut oil.  Myrrh is also added for what it can do to condition the cuticles and nails.  


Crabtree & Evelyn's English Honey & Peach Blossom Hand Therapy.jpeg
English Honey & Peach Blossom Hand Therapy

The increased softness claim sounded almost too good to be true, but this hand cream does exactly that and more without feeling greasy or sticky.  In fact, this product managed to heal the redness much sooner and left a petal like softness in its wake the more I reached for that tube.   I can't tell how much it helped my cuticles or nails, but this is an excellent hand cream for hurting hands in need of tender loving care. 

Crabtree & Evelyn's new collection of English Honey & Peach Blossom is one of my favorite new finds for skin.   If your dry skin cries out for help, I recommend you to visit Crabtree & Evelyn and look into these products!  Other products in this collection include Body Wash, Body Lotion, Glistening Face Serum, Lip Salve, All Purpose Balm, and a Moisturizing Cream.

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*